IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT USE THE Car Finance Plus SERVICE.
This page tells you about the Terms and Conditions (Terms and Conditions) on which you may use the publicly available areas of our website https://carfinanceplus.com (our site). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before you start to use our site. By using our site, you indicate that you accept these Terms and Conditions and that you agree to abide by them.
Using our service
The use of the Car Finance Plus Service is governed by our Terms and Conditions.
We are the owner or the licensee of all trade marks, and all other marks, trade names, brand names, business names, illustrations, images, logos, registered or unregistered designs, copyrights and other intellectual property rights which appear on our site and in the material published on it. You may use these rights and the material solely for the purpose of using our site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use any content on our site in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
Linking to our site
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with applicable local, national or international law, regulation and good industry practice.
We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by amending this page. You should check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make.
Information about Car Finance Plus
Car Finance Plus Service is provided by Car Finance Market Ltd (“Car Finance Plus”), a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales under company number 09664343 whose registered office is at 38 Park Street, London, W1K 2JF. Our main trading address is Knyvett House, Watermans Business Park, The Causeway, Staines, TW18 3BA.
In the Terms and Conditions, save where the context requires otherwise, the following words and expressions have the following meaning:
- “Account” means the Client’s account on the Car Finance Plus Service;
- “Agreement” means the agreement between the Client and Car Finance Plus comprising the Application and the Terms of Service for the provision of the Car Finance Plus Service;
- “Client” means the person identified in the Application;
- “Client Data” means the content and data transferred to any Car Finance Plus equipment as a result of filling the Application;
- “Confidential Information” means information which is identified as confidential or proprietary by either party or by the nature of which is clearly confidential or proprietary;
- “Application” means the application form filled in and submitted electronically at Website;
- “Car Finance Plus Service” means that we will circulate the information which you provide us to brokers, lenders and any other agencies we think may be able to help you with vehicle financing and loaning, we will let you know, as soon as we know, if an offer of finance is available to you, we will do all we can to provide you with an offer of car finance at the best rates we can find bearing your circumstances;
- “Website” means https://carfinanceplus.com
Client promises to us
- Client has the right to make this Agreement with us and that you are over the age of 18 years;
- Client will have only one Account with us;
- Client username will not be offensive, suggest that you are someone else or that you represent a trade or brand name and that we have the right to insist that you change a username if we think it breaks this term;
- Client won’t use robots, spiders, scrapers or similar things on our site;
- Client won’t try to get around any things we put on the Site to stop or limit access to parts of it;
- Client won’t do anything that might cause our systems to crash;
- Client won’t steal the Site or any part of it for use in any other site or application;
- Client won’t copy imitate or use the trademarks and/or designs and/or layout or anything else which would usually amount to intellectual property and which we own;
- Client won’t attempt to copy, modify, duplicate, create derivative works from, frame, mirror, republish, download, display, transmit, or distribute all or any portion of the Car Finance Plus Service in any form or media or by any means;
- If Car Finance Plus processes any Personal Data as a result of hosting the Client Data or as a result of the Client’s use of the Car Finance Plus Service, the Client agrees that Car Finance Plus does so as Data Processor and that the Client is the Data Controller in relation to such Personal Data.
- Car Finance Plus will process the Personal Data only in accordance with the terms of the Agreement and any lawful written instructions reasonably given to Car Finance Plus by the Client from time to time;
- Car Finance Plus will both have in place appropriate technical and organisational security measures against unauthorised or unlawful processing of Personal Data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, Personal Data.
- For the purposes of this clause, the terms “Personal Data”, “Data Processor” and “Data Controller” shall have the same meaning as set out in the Data Protection Act 1998.
Disclaimer and exclusions of liability
- We do not guarantee that any loans or other products or services offered to you through the Site will meet your requirements. In connection with loans, our aim is to find you a competitive loan from a lender on our panel of lenders based on your application and relevant circumstances.
- We do not warrant that your access to the Site will be uninterrupted, unrestricted, timely, secure and error-free (and we may suspend, restrict or terminate your access to the Site at any time), or that the Site and the server are free of computer viruses or other harmful applications. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to us and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
- To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law Car Finance Plus hereby expressly excludes all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and which are not expressly set out in these Terms and the Site is provided “as is”.
- Car Finance Plus does not accept any liability for either:
- any loss of income or revenue, loss of business or loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, waste of management or office time however arising and whether caused by tort (including, without limitation, negligence), breach of contract or otherwise even if foreseeable; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind however arising and whether caused by tort (including, without limitation, negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- The maximum liability of Car Finance Plus to you, however, arising in connection with that service (including, without limitation, in negligence) will not exceed the aggregate fees which we have received from you for that service.
- You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified Car Finance Plus from and against all losses, liabilities, costs (including legal costs) and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlements or sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out of or in connection with:
- any breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions; or
- any contract or arrangement between you and a third party which is formed directly or indirectly through use of the Site.
- Reference to Car Finance Plus in this condition includes its officers, employees, agents and subcontractors.
- We do not represent that the Site or the material on the Site is appropriate or available for use outside the United Kingdom. If you choose to access the Site from any location outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to ensure compliance with all foreign and local laws and requirements.
- We will not be liable or responsible for the return of any deposits or other amounts left with or paid to any third party (specifically car dealers) in connection with any loans or other products or services offered to you through the Site. Your sole recourse in respect of any action for the return of any such amounts due to you in this respect will be against the relevant third party and all liability of www.Car Finance Plus.com, its officers, employees, agents and subcontractors (howsoever arising) is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Law and jurisdiction
- The Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and each party hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.